Terms used in the below Agreement:
- Client - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, for whom specific legal provisions granted legal capacity, which orders at the Shop;
- Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
- Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of electronic services within the online store puritans.pl;
- Online Store (Store) - an internet service available at www.puritans.pl, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
- Goods - products presented in the Online Store;
- Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between puritans.pl and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
- Consumer Rights Act - Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
- The Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
- Order - Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
- These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at www.puritans.pl.
- These Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- The online store puritans.pl, operating at www.puritans.pl, is run by Adam Stępień, ul. Bocheńska 3/17, 31-061, Kraków, NIP: 6762339556, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), ran by the Minister competent for economy
These Regulations specify in particular:
- rules for registering and using an account as part of an online store;
- conditions and rules for submitting orders via e-mail as part of an online store;
- the principles of concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the Online Store.
- Using the online store is possible provided that the IT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: Having a computer or other electronic device with access to the Internet, Connecting to the Internet, Having a web browser, Having an active email address ( e-mail address).
- In order to use the online store, the customer should get access to a computer station or terminal device with access to the Internet.
- In accordance with applicable law, puritans.pl reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons who have reached the age of 18 years. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
- Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link found on the home page of the www.puritans.pl website and download it and print it out. "
RULES FOR USING THE ONLINE STORE
Registration in the Online Store is optional. The customer may place an order without registering at the Store, after reading these Regulations and accepting them. Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, available on one of the Store's websites. The condition of registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and provide personal data marked as mandatory.
puritans.pl may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as limit its access to some or all of the Online Store's resources, with immediate effect, if the Customer violates the Regulations, in particular when the Customer:
- provided during registration in the online store data that are not true, inaccurate or outdated, misleading or infringing the rights of third parties,
- committed an online violation of personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
- acted the way that will be recognized by puritans.pl as behavior that is inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or harming the reputation of puritans.pl.
In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in relation to the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security threat to the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the unauthorized collection and modification of personal data sent on the Internet.
The customer is obliged in particular to:
- non-delivery and non-forwarding of content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- not taking actions such as: sending or placing unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
- using the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other clients and for puritans.pl,
- use of all content included in the Online Store only for personal use,
- use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
PROCEDURE FOR CONCLUDING A SALES AGREEMENT
In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website www.puritans.pl, make a selection, taking subsequent technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website.
The selection of ordered goods by the customer is made by adding them to the basket.
When placing orders - until clicking the button confirming the order placement - the customer has the option of modifying the data entered and the selection of the good. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Client and information available on the website.
After providing the Online Store with all necessary data by the Customer, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will include, among others description of selected goods or services, total price and all other costs.
In order to place an Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the button confirming the submission of the Order.
Information about the Goods provided on the Store's websites constitutes an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code. Placing the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with puritans.pl, in accordance with the Regulations.
The contract is treated as concluded with the moment of receipt of the Customer's order to the Online Store's IT system, provided that the Order is in accordance with the Regulations. After the conclusion of the contract, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming all essential elements of the Order.
The sales contract is concluded in Polish, English, with the content in accordance with the Regulations.
DELIVERYThe delivery of the Goods takes place to the address indicated by the Customer while placing the Order.
Delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out through:
- UPS courier
There is a possibility of personal collection of the ordered goods in our store: Puritan's Pride Polska ul. Limanowskiego 1, 30-551 Kraków, Poland from Monday - Wednesday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm, Thursday - Friday: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm, Saturday : 08:00 am - 12:00 am. except for public holidays. By picking up the ordered goods in the store, you can pay by cash or by card.
The price list of shipments is available in the "delivery cost" tab. Link: https://puritans.pl/en/content/6-delivery-information
In addition, delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
Delivery time, i.e. shipment of goods: All orders are shipped within 24 hours from the date of order. If the orders were made on the day preceding the day off from work or on a non-working day (Saturday, Sunday, public holidays), the duration of the contract is extended by the number of non-working days.
Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link found on the home page of the www.puritans.pl website and download and print it.
Consolidation, security and sharing of the order data and General Terms and Conditions (sales regulations) takes place via email. You can view earlier orders under your account after logging in.
PRICES AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
Commodity prices are given in Polish zloty and include all components, including VAT (with distinction of the rate), customs and all other components.
2. The customer has the option to pay the amount for the order by:
- cash on delivery
- payment in the Przelewy24 system
- payment with PayPal
- cash or card upon personal collection.
The credit card is charged when the order is placed.
When choosing payment by bank transfer the payment deadline is undefined.
THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which you came into possession of the item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform the shop (Adam Stępień, ul. Bocheńska 3/17, 31-061 Kraków, email@example.com, Telephone: 12 312 05 54) about your decision to withdraw from of this contract by way of an unambiguous statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail). You can use the withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
To keep the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
All goods offered in the store are also covered by warranty within 24 months from the date of purchase.
In accordance with applicable regulations, returns of goods bought by companies are not accepted.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract:
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by you other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by us), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which we received the returned goods. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
Please send or return the item to us immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the deadline of 14 days. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the items. You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
FORM FORM OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT:
COMPLAINTS REGARDING GOODS
puritans.pl as the seller is liable to the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects in the scope specified in the Civil Code, in particular in art. 556 and art. 556  -556  of the Civil Code.
Complaints arising from the infringement of the rights of the customer guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be addressed to: puritans.pl Adam Stępień, ul. Bocheńska 3/17, 31-061 Kraków, firstname.lastname@example.org. puritans.pl undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the customer during this period, when the complaint will be considered.
puritans.pl is not a producer of the Goods, however all Goods available in the Store are covered by the puritans.pl guarantee as a seller. puritans.pl is responsible for the warranty of the Goods sold on terms and for the period indicated in the warranty card. The manufacturer may be responsible for the warranty of the sold Goods on terms and for the period indicated in the warranty card issued by the manufacturer. If the manufacturer's warranty document provides for such a possibility, the customer may submit his claims under the guarantee directly at the authorized service, whose address is included in the warranty card. All goods offered in the puritans.pl store are new, original and free of defects.
COMPLAINTS IN THE SCOPE OF PROVIDING SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
puritans.pl takes actions to ensure that the Store operates properly, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
The customer is obliged to immediately inform puritans.pl about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website.
Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store may be reported by the Customer in writing to: puritans.pl Adam Stępień, ul. Bocheńska 3/17, 31-061 Kraków, email@example.com
In the complaint, the Customer should provide his first and last name, correspondence address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
puritans.pl undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the customer during this period, when the complaint will be considered.
Settlement of any disputes arising between puritans.pl and the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, is subjected to the courts competent in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
Settlement of any disputes arising between puritans.pl and the customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code of the Civil Code, is subjected to the court with jurisdiction over the headquarters of puritans.pl.
In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of the Polish law shall apply. In the event of controversial issues, if the Consumer so wishes, he may use equivalent and lawful methods before the court or out-of-court dispute resolution, e.g. via the EU ODR internet platform at http://ec.europa.eu/ Consumers / handwritten /. As a last resort, the matter is settled by the local court and property court.